Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 1

Hello everyone, (even though for a while I will be talking to myself.... eek! ) this  is my blog. I guess I will start by saying that I really am complex and a little different. Today I was thinking I would be going to school and doing important things like painting and wearing a toga. But alas, no.

I think the purpose of this blog will be to vent and share a little about myself. Maybe even promote my art/ writing.

I am not the teenager most would assume. I am not religious and don't think I ever will be. I am gay. And I want nothing more in this world than to succeed in music and build a living family. But most of all, I have never been bratty: I know life will only hand me what I earn, and even then- sometimes what you earn is not what life gives you. But I keep going..

Well, Happy V day everyone.
Albus

No comments:

Post a Comment