Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 3.

Gingivitis is a scary thing. It can increase your risk of heart attack/stroke as well as the obvious oral problems.
I have a very stressful life but I still find time to do the minimum of brushing twice a day. I use fluoride at least once and floss at least once. SO I don't understand why my gum line appears to be receding. I just don't understand how this could happen. The second I noticed my gums were looking funny I began paying more attention and being more though in my brushing. But my gums just keep getting worse! I need to go to the dentists and am due to go soon. I just hope that when I get there, it's not too late. I really want a smile that will last me until I am at least 90. I don't think I could handle being 20 with dentures (Unless they are the ice cubes that my grandma bought for Christmas. Ha ha!).

I think that is my one worry for today. Although a close second is a rumor going around school. Apparently I am having a friends-with-benefits relationship with someone I rarely talk to. In fact I don't ever want to talk to them again unless it is about the weather. I think the reason why I am so upset about that is because this girl was really special to me once and broke my heart multiple times. It also bugs me that people would think I would be so desperate to do the entire friends-with-benefits thing. I want a relationship. I want something real where I am not doing all the work. I want her to love me as much as I love her. I want a HEALTHY and HAPPY relationship. Kind of like the one my great-grandparents have- 90 and still holding hands, making jokes about little things, yet still loving each others' flaws...

Well, bye

Albus

No comments:

Post a Comment